Presenting Hayward®’s world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience…the Universal H-Series heater! While all Hayward H-Series heaters are energy efficient, the Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an 83-84 percent industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner.
Enjoy a warmer pool this season without your fuel costs skyrocketing. Hayward’s H-Series heaters represent innovative heating technology for pools and spas. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump. It can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour—you’ll feel the benefits the moment you step into the water. This approach to heating your pool is an efficient use of energy—showing once again our commitment to developing earth-friendly products.
- This heater is available in Natural and Propane models.
- Stainless steel burners
- Corrosion-resistant Finn Plate heat exchangers with Cupro nickel
- Insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU.
- Equipped with an LED control panel it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort.
- The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button.
- The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
Additionally, the Universal H-Series heater is easy to install and combines advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility making it virtually compatible with any new or existing equipment pad. This heating mixture sustains your swimming season, adds to your comfort, is energy efficient, and reduces your fuel costs.
Our low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment—all at the same time.
For more information, contact us at 1-888-748-0019
Jandy, Hayward Pool Products, Raypak, Rheem, Sta-Rite, Pentair Pool products. Manufacturers of Gas and swimming pool heat pumps